Obese people unfortunately tends to mantain his lipids excess easily. This fact brings some people emotional instability and health problems.
A lot of people usually refer to prescription weight loss pills or OTC as their way too lose extra kilos. Weight loss pills are the pharmacological substances that help you lose weight. But there are different weight loss pills available out there and they fall into one of these categories:
1. Prescription Weight Loss Pills: A physician require this kind of pills for your particular case. Normally this kind of pills are prescribed for people with clinical obesity. One of the main differences between other pills is their clinically tested results so they could be effective in major cases.
2. Over the Counter (OTC) weight loss Pills or Food Supplements: A lot of these particular pills unlike prescribed ones is that they are not all safe. A large number of people who use OTC weight loss drugs like Alli or Phentramine are those obsessed with cosmetic weight loss syndrome as the wish to have a model figure is a pandemic phenomenon nowadays.
However, both prescription and OTC weight loss pills have their side effects which vary from headache to life threatening conditions. How the weight loss pills actually work is attributed to the function they perform in your body. It may be one of the following three ways:
1. Suppressing Appetite: Main component of pills for this purpose is sibutramine. Sibutramine is widely used by human being since 1950′s. Appetite suppression is a proven way to lose weight fast. Majority of them are prescription drugs and usually combined with diet and exercise plans. They directly affect the sections of your brain that control appetite. People may suffer side effects like nausea, headaches, dizziness and high blood pressure too.
2. Changing your Body Chemistry by Altering the Processes: Affecting the metabolism is a recognized way to lose weight and some pills brings these ability. Main active agent here is appetite suppression via rimonabant. Some side effects of these prescription weight loss pills are stomach pain and high body temperature.
3. Inhibiting the Absorption of Certain Nutrients: This nutrients may fall into the following categories:
a. Fats Blockers: Fats blocker, like his name suggests, restricts the absorption of fat. They are the most neutral long term weight pills. But they are the prescription drugs due to their unnatural origin. Side effects may include disturbance of digestive system like oily and loose stool and nausea.
b. Fats Burners: Fats burners are the most popular solutions meant for short-lived effect. Nervous system problems, heart palpitations and high blood pressure may be the side effects of fats burners. Some of them are lypolisis and thermogenesis.
c. Carbohydrates Blockers: Widely recommended for people sufering diabetes, specially type two ones. Examples include metformin.
How could you know if some weight loss pills will work for you? You should take care, read instructions and follow your physician advice especially with prescription weight loss pills. A certain pill may prove to be a magic pill for one person and it may do nothing for the other. And there are multiple factors this could happen like stress level, chemical construction of body, dietary habits and metabolism among others.
If your are planning to take in consideration some prescription weight loss pills or OTC it is strongly suggested to check and see the benefit your body cold achieve using it.
Below is a list of top natural weight loss pills free of any chemical drugs.